AccuWeather, Inc's expert weather studies group excels at using historical weather research and weather analysis to provide guidance on business decisions.
Based on historical weather research and the latest scientific understanding of the weather, our consultants advise enterprises on topics such as:
- The impact of detailed weather factors on SKU-level product sales.
- Post-storm damage assessment.
- Power usage in various heating, cooling and severe weather scenarios.
- The site feasibility for the location of a ski resort or a power plant.
- Expectations for weather disruption and working-day availability on outdoor projects ranging from heavy construction to movie production.
- Extreme weather considerations in building design.
- The level of risk of a wide variety of severe weather scenarios (including rare "Black Swan events") and the cost of the resultant damage.
- The potential changes that global climate change may bring to all the above factors.
Our expert staff combines M.S., Ph.D. and Certified Consulting Meteorologist (CCM) distinctions with many years of consulting experience.
Contact a forensic meteorologist for more information or a free consultation.